1. Which reindeer name is also the name of a cleanser?
2. Which U.S. State first recognized Christmas as an official holiday?
3. What day is usually the busiest shopping day of the year?
4. Which movie originally featured the song “White Christmas”?
5. If Santa used God’s Ten Commandments to measure naughty and nice, which list would you be on?
Answers: 1. Comet, 2. Alabama (1836), 3. Saturday before Christmas, 4. Holiday Inn (1942), 5. Let’s look at a few of the Ten Commandments. Ever lied? Stolen anything? Ever used God’s name as a curse word? Hated someone? Jesus calls that murder. By this standard, Santa would put you on the naughty list, right? The Bible says, “it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment” (based on the Ten Commandments). Would you be innocent or guilty? Would you go to Heaven or Hell? Does that concern you that your eternal destiny would be hell? God does not want you to go to hell. He sent His only son Jesus Christ to fulfill the Law. Being fully God and fully man, Jesus lived a perfect life and is therefore the perfect sacrifice for the sin of the whole world. He died on a cross to pay for your sin. Jesus rose from the dead, defeating sin, death and the devil. The true gift of Christmas is Jesus! If you will repent (turn from sin) and trust Jesus alone, you will have eternal life (Mark 1:15). www.AfterLifeCatalog.com