The Ten Commandments are constantly in the news. They have been removed from courthouses and schools. The Ten Commandments are God’s perfect moral Law. Whether they are posted in public places or not, His Law is still written on your heart. The Bible says that one day you will die and then stand before God and be judged by this standard (see front of card). Will you be innocent or guilty? Should God send you to Heaven or Hell? God does not want you to go to Hell (1 Timothy 2:4, 2 Peter 3:9). Two thousand years ago, God sent His only Son, Jesus Christ, to earth. Jesus being fully God and fully man, lived a perfect life, fulfilled the Law and then willingly became the perfect sacrifice for the sin of the whole world. He died on a cross to pay for your sin (1 John 2:2). Jesus rose from the dead, defeating sin, death and the devil. God “commands all people everywhere to repent” because “He has set a day when He will judge the world” (Acts 17:30-31). If you repent and believe the Gospel, then God will forgive all of your sins and give you eternal life (Mark 1:15, John 3:36).
www.AfterLifeCatalog.com 80-BEZEUGEN (802-393-8436)
- The July Everyday Club Report: Pot-House Preaching Produces! « Stone the Preacher on Enroll
- The Everyday Club Report for May « Stone the Preacher on Enroll
- Creative Tract Ideas | Bezeugen BLOG on Enroll
- Dallas County Community College Outreaches | Bezeugen BLOG on Whoever drinks of this water
- Are you willing to make an Everyday Commitment? « Stone the Preacher on About